Monday, August 11, 2014

What's Been Happening in the World of RunDisney?!

Since I've been MIA for about a month now I feel like A TON of stuff has been happening on the RunDisney front. Let's go through it all and catch up together. 


  1. Princess Half Marathon early registration: Got signed up for Glass Slipper Challenge no problem-check!
  2. Princess Half Marathon registration-Active.com has a freak out and so do all the princesses trying to register: Thank goodness I signed up before I went away and didn't have to deal with that on top of minimal/no internet coverage
  3. RunDisney announces a Castway Challenge for Princess runners: Hmmm I wouldn't hate going on another cruise, maybe next year so I can save more
  4. All Wine & Dine weekend medals were announced: Still not too sure how crazy I am about the anniversary medal, still doesn't mean I'm not trying to figure out if there's any way to run it
  5. RunDisney announces the Pixie Dust Challenge! Now Tink runners can earn 3 medals between 2 races as well: This should've been a challenge last year, glad RunDisney responded to runner feedback!
  6. Tinkerbell Half Marathon early registration: Sold out quickly, the norm.
  7. The Avengers medals are announced!: Not a huge avengers fan, am eh about the medals. I'd rather see what the Star Wars ones will look like!
RunDisney has been BUSY the past month. It's hard to keep up with it all when you're not plugged into social media 24/7. Luckily I was able to sign up for the races I wanted without much trouble. Now I can sit back and relax until TOT weekend, or until RunDisney makes another big announcement.

QOTD: What kinds of events would you love to see RunDisney announce in the future?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Avenger's half medal and can't wait to see the Star Wars one!! It's gonna be SO cool I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't care if Run Disney toned things down for a while. That's great that there are a lot of options now, but I can tell i'm starting to get burned out already! The star wars and avenger races don't interest us but the Pixie dust challenge does!

    ReplyDelete